Re: Welcome Tracey

Sep 14, 1995 09:09 AM
by LIESEL

Dear Tracey,

Are you anywhere near Brisbane? or rather I'm looking for an
e-mail connection near Noosa Heads which is North of Brisbane.
I have a dear friend there with whom I'm trying to find a line
of communication faster than the snail mail & cheaper than the
phone, ie someone, who wouldn't mind passing on a message now &
then, & for whom it wouldn't be an extra expense. Her husband
was my shaman, before he passed over this past Spring. She's
also a Theosophist. We want to keep in touch. E-mail would be
the least cumbersome.
Please let me know

Thanks

Liesel