Globes!?!?!

Sep 13, 1995 08:51 PM
by Brenda S. Tucker

Rich writes to Jerry S.:

>Wow. I had no idea that's what you were putting forth. I have NEVER heard
>this approach before, and I am startled. Is this something you have
>developed entirely on your own, or something you read in Theosophical
>teachings somewhere? If it's in the teachings I would be very interested in
>looking at it myself.

Rich,

Glad to see you're settling in. We've been writing to Jerry S., on and off,
for about three years, almost four. It's been just about as long that Eldon
and I first encountered his exposition of the Globes and have been working
on this idea with him, on and off, whenever we can.

I think you are showing a lot of patience and kindness in your post and am
pleased that you have toned down a bit. We love you.

Brenda