Re: Manvantaric Evolution

Sep 13, 1995 00:39 AM
by MGRAYE

Thanks Jerry for your posting on manvantaric evolution and the human and
divine monads. Certainly food for thought.

Also, did you read my posting of a day or so ago, asking if you had responded
to Adam Warcup's query concering the earth chain of globes and "kamaloka" and
"devachan"?

Adam, if you're reading this, could you repost your question and, and Jerry S,
if you posted an answer would you please repost it for me. Thanks.

Daniel Caldwell