Re: Daniel ..?

Sep 12, 1995 05:50 PM
by dhedrick

I am a fundamentalist...
more sepcifically a Evangelical Polemic.

>From the Author's list I gave earlier...I would say I
attempt to emulate Walter Martin the most...He was
a Southern Baptist, although I have never really
attended any baptist church more than once.

Walter is my lind of guy. A fundamentalist.
He died in 1989...but has hundreds of hours of
tapes do listesn to.

Daniel