Re: living traditions

Sep 12, 1995 04:04 AM
by Richtay

> Dear Rich,
>
> "Theosophy is an everlasting truth" which changes each time it
> is being studied and absorbed through somebody else's
> perspective.
>
> Liesel

Liesel, in all honesty I don't understand what you are writing. We may
indeed change Theosophy, but that is because we don't reallly understand it
and so we dilute it. The Masters are not so deluded as we are, it would
seem, and preserve the teachings perfectly. How can one and the same thing
be changeless and still change?

Rich