Re: Psychism

Sep 05, 1995 08:16 AM
by LIESEL

For JRC

Liesel - I said that there was a way of sort of identifying
with this criminal, or any unsavory character, & not let it
afftect you.

Jerry S - yes, compassion

Liesel - I remembered a few possibles that I think one must add
 to compassion. When Serge taught us grokking, we were told to
become whatever we were grokking 99% but to stay ourselves 1%.
People who practice healing by Therapeutic Touch try to heal
the illness with their hands, & then get rid of it by a flick
of the wrist. I don't know what great healers do, but they're
in contact with people with undesirable vibes all the time, &
I'm sure they don't absorb the undesirable vibes. It's
compassion, but you also protect yourself.

Liesel