Re: old post re:Viking

Sep 02, 1995 05:27 PM
by Richtay

Eldon: "Is there general agreement on 'theos-l' that Leadbeater's books
should be restored to their original, unsanitized editions, with everything
put back?
(Not that we have any say over it actually getting done!)"

Yup, for my part. I want to find an original copy of MAN: HOW WHENCE WHITHER
(or whatever the title is) and read it cover to cover. Maybe Jerry H-E has
one I can photocopy, apparently it can't be bought now.

Rich