Re: Re:Theosophy as a religion

Aug 29, 1995 10:01 AM
by LIESEL

Hi, Eldon,

That sounds reasonable, unless there are contradictions in the
originals. I was just thinking of the quote from "The Key..."
about not having prayer, and the idea of the 7 rays that for
some rays prayers are the way to follow. I also think that HPB
sometimes writes on purpose for you to interpret what she
means. I think it's not always that simple to find the basic
Truths, but we could use it as a guide line for starters. The
SD says for sure that the Agnishwattas came to give us thought,
in I forget which Root Race, I think the 3rd.

I liked your last few writings a lot, & agree with most of what
you said.

Liesel

Liesel