Re: On prayer

Aug 29, 1995 02:55 AM
by Richtay

>In the LCC church, the angels collect the prayers of those gathered and use
them as material to build a temple or church on a higher level. <

WHAT ?!?!??! The ANGELS COLLECT THE PRAYERS?

I thought at first you were kidding, but I see that you are not. I can only
say I am shocked and appalled at such anthropomorphic notions, and I question
their source. Any one?

>Secondly, we may be confusing the issue of prayer with invocation,
especially of the Alice Bailey invocations. <

Invocations are a type of prayers, invocations attempt to "invoke" a being,
as we see in Bailey, she is invoking Christ. Try a dictionary, you'll see
what I mean about invocations.

Rich