Re: Comments re Hierarchies

Aug 28, 1995 09:29 PM
by dhedrick

This evolutionary change as I have read also aligns
itself with the dawning of the age of Aquarius and the
fading away of the age of Pieces.

Is there also not conversation of those that worship the cross
as being removed during this change or evolutionary step?

BTW, I am new this group and am placing ideas for you to
update. I am sure part of what I have jeard is just that
"heresay".

Daniel (My colors will be revealed soon...)