Re: Re:Theosophy as a religion

Aug 28, 1995 09:38 PM
by dhedrick

At what point does the difference from Blavatsky "interpretation of
Buddhistic & Brahmanic teachings" from our own interpretation, create
enough conflict where one or the other is in error? Is our individual
interpretation the key?

Am I absolutely stranded on a subjective island?
or am I subjectively stranded on an objective island?

Daniel