Re: more on chaos and karma

Aug 22, 1995 08:59 AM
by LIESEL

Few little addendas

Leadbeater has written a great deal about being conscious on
the astral plane, so please include him in with HPB and GdP. He
even talks about practicing to be an invisible helper,
consciously while you're asleep, & on the astral. One day I had
a fit, because someone from my Lodge was telling this to a
young man who was a mental patient, & who needed this info like
a hole in the head to further confuse him.

'The Voice of The Silence" also talks about mastering the
forces of nature.

To me, free will exists every time you come to a fork in the
road.

I believe that everything is the workings of The One Mind,
including unpredictability, how can it be other?

Martin, I have a sneaking suspicion that my book on chaos
theory has something that explains Laya Centers. When I get a
chance, I'll go searching, & if I find an answer I'll write
you.

Liesel