nicholas roerich

Aug 22, 1995 04:54 AM
by WASHCRAF

I am trying to find an article not available in the interlibrary loan system
that our college participates in. It's by Svetoslav Roerich, entitled "My
Father" in the book Nicholas Roerich, published in New York by the Nicholas
Roerich Museum in 1974. If anyone knows the location of a copy of that book,
or has access to the article and could send me a xerox copy (I'd be glad to
reimburse for copy costs and postage), I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Mike Ashcraft
washcraf@carleton.edu