Re: Re Mahatma Letters & G.H.'s Books from the Philippines

Mar 22, 1995 02:40 AM
by Paul Gillingwater

theos@netcom.com (Theosophical Society) writes:

> THE YOGIC ASCENT TO SPIRITUAL HEIGHTS by Geoffrey Hodson.
> Hardcover 278 pages.

I would like to state that this work is especially valuable for
one who is seriously into meditation.  Although it is a
compilation, it contains incredible insight which accords with
experience of other meditators I know.  Highly recommended.
Also, it is written in a highly impersonal style, without any
"channelled" material, so represents an excellent counter-weight
to the far more personal material in his diaries.