Re: Emerson

Mar 04, 1995 06:01 AM
by LieselFD

Dear Sy,

I have a copy of those 2 books.  Joy Mills refers to them quite
often in her SD lectures, all of which I've heard on tape.  I've
looked through the books,.  but they're on my list of those I
want to study in more depth.  If you began your study of
Theosophy with them, you must've learned a lot of profound
material right off the bat.

Liesel