Re: Matthew C.

Mar 02, 1995 05:41 PM
by Matthew Zoe David Cromer

>Matthew-- I =9D=9D=9D=9D your book signed and ready to go, but
>accidentally erased your addresses from my email.  Please resend,
>with comments on recent Talisman exchanges if so inclined.
>
>Paul

Well, I would say that the Baha'i treatment of minorities, in a
hypothetical Baha'i world, has been pretty well established by
what we've seen in an _actual_ Baha'i-dominated world--Talisman.

I wish you wouldn't go--I enjoyed your comments there--but it
seems that the level of discourse re: trying to be inclusive of
unBaha'is has plummeted to near-zero.  So I won't blame you for
leaving.

My Address is:
Matthew Cromer
1501 Woodland Dr
Durham, NC 27701

I hope to hear a lot from you on Usenet now that mailing lists
are somewhat problematic.

 -- Matthew --  (Matthew_Cromer@mzdc.pdial.interpath.net)