Off on the Weekend

Mar 02, 1995 10:26 PM
by Arthur Paul Patterson

Thanks Nicholas for the tid bit on Emerson.  I want to follow up
my leads since I think Emerson is quite close to the thinking of
many of the early theosophists.  Beautifully written stuff.  I
will post on it sometime to get your impressions.

Bev and I are going away this weekend to a cabin in Northern
Manitoba Riding National Park.  Need a rest, sauna whirlpool and
lots of undisturbed reading and quite.  So I will be not be on
group just to let you know I haven't quite fallen off the end of
the world.

Hear from you on Monday or Tuesday,

Art