Re: Telepathy

Mar 02, 1995 09:14 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <950302151613_76400.1474_FHA54-1@CompuServe.COM>
theos-l@vnet.net writes:

> I have seen several references to telepathy lately and would like
> to add my own thought.  I strongly believe that the unconscious
> parts of our psyches are in constant telepathic communication.  I
> can't say it any better than Jung, who wrote:

<quote snipped to save bandwidth>

> Jerry S.

I am pretty certain of this too, Jerry.  One side effect of the
medicine of Self-awareness is an increasing awareness of this
very IMO fact, with a resulting increase in awareness of what a
very unpleasant species we can be, and all too often are.  I
think this may be one of the reasons behind the traditional
"awful warnings" attached to the study of "occult" or
theosophical (in the non-intellectual sense) matters.

Alan