Re: Myth of the Masters

Feb 18, 1995 08:37 PM
by LieselFD

I imagine the Masters as very advanced shamans.  It's not hard to
imagine, when you've come into contact with shamans, &/or read
some of their books.  They just know how to do things ordinary
people can't do, but they can.  Serge King even taught us some
shamanic techniques, but I can''t do them, because I'm not
practicing; & also I'm not clairvoyant & it's easier to do when
you are.  Of course, if you don't believe in all that stuff, then
you figure the Masters out differently.

Namaste

Liesel