Re: TSA (Wheaton) back online at old address

Jan 06, 1995 11:11 AM
by Judy A Cilcain

In message
<Pine.SUN.3.91.941219174251.13633D-100000@cedar.cic.net> writes:

> On Mon, 19 Dec 1994, John Mead wrote:
>
> > Hi --
> >
> > The TSA national (Wheaton) e-mail address is back online now
> > at theos@netcom.com

I need to let you know that I am going on a year's leave of
absence and will be off-line for that time period.  I'll notify
John when I'm back and I trust he'll somehow pass it on to you.
I'm so glad, by the way, that we can access you this way! Take
care.

Judy C.

Judy A. Cilcain
Office of the Vice President for Arts, Sciences, and Engineering
University of Minnesota
12 Morrill Hall
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455
612, 626-0362