Re: discussions

Jan 02, 1995 09:14 AM
by LieselFD

Jerry,

"Ascertaining what is true"
Truth is in the eyes of the beholder

It is also common courtersy to make allowances for other people's
truths.  I'm perfectly agreeable, & always have been, to let
other people have their own truth as they see it, but by the same
token, I need to be left alone with mine.  My ancestors died for
their beliefs, for their truth, and I guess I'm a chip off the
old block in that respect.  Give me a tolerant atmosphere, & I'm
a pussy cat, like Chouchou, & like Loki.  But like Chouchou I'll
pull out my claws & bite, if you threaten my truth.

Now there's a good theme for a dialogue ...  how to respect other
people's truth on the Theos-l.

Liesel