Re: Mondrian

Oct 26, 1994 10:01 AM
by JSANTUCCI

Dear Mr. Allen:

There is an art historian in the Netherlands who is an expert in
this area: Marty Bax.  A number of articles have been written in
Dutch that might be of help.  If you don't read Dutch, you can
write to Miss Bax direct.  I will not include the address
assuming that you may know her.  If not, let me know and I will
give you her address.

James Santucci