Re: Nicholas Weeks, 7 Yr Cycle etc.

Jan 14, 1994 09:16 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

Arvind,

Your list of seven year cycles aroused my curiosity about your
religious background before that.  From your name I would
gather that you came from a Hindu family from a Hindi speaking
area of India-- is that right?  Have you maintained interest in
Hindu esotericism, and does this related to your liking for
Bailey?  I know that one person in the Theosophical movement
who has great respect for AAB is Jeanine Miller.  Since she has
a graduate degree in Sanskrit (I think, maybe Indian Studies)
her testimony that Bailey's work harmonizes with and advances
on the teachings of the Vedas/Upanishads is a valuable
endorsement.

Hope you don't mind my asking a personal question.