Re: Bodies of Mahatmas

Jan 11, 1994 09:16 AM
by K. Paul Johnson

That's rather lengthy to go into here-- unlike many of you I
haven't figured out how to write other than online. But, in
brief, my method has been to 1)assemble all the clues in
Theosophical literature relevant to the identity of the Masters
and 2)run them against all the relevant historical sources I
can find (and there are more being published all the time)
which yields 3)a set of correspondences which provide
hypothetical identities with a wide range of plausibility/
probability/proof. ISM is not the best place to begin; at this
point I'd rather have people wait for the new book and then go
back to ISM for background if desired.