Re: from Jim Anderson

Nov 04, 1993 04:19 PM
by John Mead

> ... Eldon suggests that articles might be sent by email "to JEM for
> inclusion in the library ... posting to 'theos-l' the title, length,
> and a synopsis ... to let everyone know that it is available." Are
> you agreed? What is the library?

any essay or paper is welcome for inclusion in the library.
just send it to me by e-mail (jem@char.vnet.net). after I get it in
the archives you (or whom ever) can send an abstract out on the list
letting people know of it's existence.

the current listings in the archive retrieved by sending the command

index theos-l

to the listserver ( listserv@char.vnet.net)

Peace --

John Mead

p.s. it will be this weekend before I catch up on most mail...