RE: theos-l digest: December 17, 1999

Dec 27, 1999 09:04 AM
by Maureen Fitzgerald

On 12/22/99, ""W. Dallas TenBroeck" <dalval@nwc.net>" wrote:
> Great Kym:  Now let me ask another:
>
> 	WHAT IF THERE ARE THREE WISE SOULS ?
>
> Best wishes for 2,000 to you.
>
> Dal
>
> dalval@nwc.net

Dallas,

How like you to respond this way!  It all comes down to that anyway,
doesn't it?
Thanks also for the instructions, but I don't have Outlook.  I have given
in to the gentle persistence, and printed the article-only 9 pages with the
way my pc formatted it.  I will give it some (probably a lot of) attention.
 I will carry it with me, make some notes, ask some questions.  That should
work.

Maureen