Re: officers

Dec 22, 1999 04:48 AM
by Bart Lidofsky

	An organization also needs workers who try to help it grow. If you are
a worker but not an officer, you are a dedicated member. If you are an
officer without being a worker, you are a good officer. If you try to be
both, people suddenly become suspicious, and think you are trying to
take over. Once they think that, they will do everything, honorable or
not, in their power to stop you.

	What I realized is that the only difference between what happened to
Alan and what happened to John Algeo is that John had a strong,
organized body of support and was willing to use it.