officers

Dec 21, 1999 02:29 AM
by hesse600

Bart wrote:

> 	And Alan has done an excellent job convincing me to never run for TSA
> office (although I seem to keep getting elected VP of the Northeast
> Federation, probably largely because I don't show up for the actual
> elections....)

I am not sure that that is the way to go, because, someone
has to do it. I mean, officers have a dirty job, but it has
to be done, no, or do we want a TS in which the people who
do not know the pitfalls to be presidents and
vicepresidents etc.? I mean, the organisation needs
officers.

Katinka
NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl