theos-l digest: December 16, 1999-Kym/John

Dec 17, 1999 08:03 AM
by Maureen T Fitzgerald

Kym and John- I believe this is where I came in.  You two certainly have a
lively relationship.  Now that this has gone full circle and we are back at the
beginning- and at a moment of truth- please indulge me and allow me to spout one
more time.  I've learned that repeating a behavior typically produces the same
result.  Hmmm, is that why we keep coming back again and again and again?  This
seems to be a good time for me to step out of the equation and leave you to
ponder.

John- Gracias por el hombre de mi suenos.  Todas mis amigas estan ronroneando.

Maureen
(Doing a little pondering of her own)