Re: theos-l digest: December 09, 1999

Dec 13, 1999 08:52 AM
by Maureen Fitzgerald

Hi Kym,

Would you know if Antonio has made any other arrangements yet?  You
wouldn't mind putting in a good word for a friend, would you?  If a little
tumbling is going to be good for my soul, I might as well make it worth my
while.  Whew!  Things that make you go hmmmm.  Now don't you go changing
your mind!

Maureen (Now willing to hasten the cross over)