Re: JRC- in from the cold, but quickly getting hotter

Dec 11, 1999 09:32 AM
by Drpsionic

<< Yer droppin' the ball man! Its been ages since you even bothered to
 mention the horrible inconsistancies in the concept of "karma". Fairly
 soon you'll need to demote yourself from "Chuck the Heretic" to "Chuck
 the Very Occaisionally Impolite". But the list would be much worse
 off. -JRC

Mea Culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa!

Yer right.  I've been so busy working on the Tepaphone and the Peritron that
I've been too busy lurking and not holding up my end of the troublemaker crew.

So here's my first contribution.

Karma SUCKS!!

It's a fraud that was created by the Brahmanical caste to keep the Warrior
caste from using the Brahmans for archery practice.  It has no more truth to
it than the xtian hell and serves strictly as a club to beat people over the
head with.

Progress is a nice 19th century myth.  But we are entering he 21st century
and it's time we realized that our victorian forebears were just a little
nuts.

Welcome to the Age of Chaos folks.  The only rule of life is there are no
rules.

Think that'll stir things up?

Chuck the Heretic