Re: JRC- in from the cold, but quickly getting hotter

Dec 11, 1999 09:46 AM
by Drpsionic

<<
 May I ask a question?  Why was he ever called "heretic"?  I never saw
 hereticatical posts from him since I joined.  Why isn't Kym heretic (no
 offense intended), for example?  Maybe he is just fuzzy friendly limb-puller
 (that is
 not exact - is it??) in calling himself heretic?  G.V.A

Stick around.

I've been lurking for some time because I figured it was time to take a break
from Theosophy and concentrate on my chosen field of expertise, long range
mind-control and psionic weaponry.  Now that a huge round of research and
building is almost complete (take a good long last look at the world folks,
it may not be here long!) I can start jumping in again.

The heretic part is the result of the fact that I don't buy into a lot of the
belief or ethical structures of my brethren.  I prefer to think of it as not
sharing certain limitations but we can get into a big argument about that.
And having to deal with hundreds of business and research e-mails a day sort
of takes time away from having fun with vain and useless speculation about
whether or not HPB had an obvious Oedipus complex leading her to view her pen
as a penis substitute which would account for the vast vast volume of her
writing.  (And please, don't someone tell me that has already been
discussed!)  Actually, I'm a great fan HPB.  Anyone who could do drugs, raise
hell and roll down a flight of stairs, out the front door and get stuck
up-ended in a manhole had to be my kind of people!

Hmm, it's been a couple of years since I told that story, isn't it.  How time
flies when the world is about to come to an end.

Chuck the Heretic