Re: JRC- in from the cold, but quickly getting hotter

Dec 10, 1999 06:31 PM
by Hazarapet

In a message dated 12/10/99 5:30:53 PM Central Standard Time, jrc@texas.net
writes:

> Fairly
>  soon you'll need to demote yourself from "Chuck the Heretic" to "Chuck
>  the Very Occaisionally Impolite".

May I ask a question?  Why was he ever called "heretic"?  I never saw
hereticatical posts from him since I joined.  Why isn't Kym heretic (no
offense intended), for example?  Maybe he is just fuzzy friendly limb-puller
(that is
not exact - is it??) in calling himself heretic?  G.V.A