Re: Pogroms Report

Dec 09, 1999 02:41 PM
by Hazarapet

In a message dated 12/9/99 7:28:58 AM Central Standard Time,
bartl@sprynet.com writes:

> > Do you see the annointment of K as the new World Teacher a failure?
>
>   Well, K certainly did.

Ah, but failure of whom is the issue.  When looking at the immensely inferior
quality of AB and CWL, how does one get a K from them?  The puzzle is
K and the TS of  AB and CWL as "womb."  As friend once say, its like a
"saint produced by the strip in Vegas."  I think "world teacher" is state, not
a person.  I don't see AB or CWL able to be more than a hinderance to K
finding that state.  Whether or not he was in that state, he was certainly a
far more authentic "phenomenon" than they.

Grigor