Re: Re to Alan

Oct 26, 1999 05:37 PM
by ambain

----- Original Message -----
> From: Gerald Schueler <gschueler@iximd.com>
> Date: Tuesday, October 26, 1999 2:51 PM
> Subject: Re to Alan

> Nirvana has to exist simply because we know that samsara does.

It must be jelly 'cos jam don't shake like that?  Not everything
necessarily has an opposite.  Around here we have a number of country
lanes.  All are one way in both directions.  Here and there there is
(fortunately) a farm gate or grass verge where a car can squeeze in to
let another one through.  Sometimes it is necessary to go backwards a
fair distance first .....

Or maybe the "opposite" is NO country lane!

Ho hum.

Alan

http://www.soft.net.uk/ambain/