Re: carnivorism question

Oct 21, 1999 05:34 PM
by Hazarapet

In a message dated 10/21/99 5:50:47 PM Central Daylight Time, WLR7D@aol.com
writes:

> Grigor--and has to do with substantive proofs not mere babel or references
>
>  writings or scriptures.  If your question was sincere, I can elaborate but
>
>  sense it was sarcastic.  Forgive me if I misinterpret.
>  Randy

You misinterpret.  I am a retired physicist as most know on this list so when
someone wants to use especially the term empirical I want to know exactly
what they mean especially when they seem to be demanding more conceptual and
argumentative rigor from others.  So again, what do you mean by "empirical"
and
what do you mean by it "underpinning" beliefs, theories, or attitudes, etc.

Grigor