Re: theos-l digest: October 12, 1999

Oct 13, 1999 01:08 PM
by Frank Reitemeyer

Kym, may I be your chair??? Serioulsy too.

Promoting Brotherhood/Sisterhood/Siblinghood is not enough. I only want to
get sure that I not exclude someone/something anyhow somehow anytime.
To be religious correct. Ha!
Chairs are the Humankind of Globe XYZ in anyone Mahamanvantara. I love
chairs. And Rilke.

The Armchair poet (hugging him/her/it).

> Frank wrote:
>
> >Unless a student has developed from his innermost the power for
> >discrimination he/she/it is in danger to follow the
> >false leader.
>
> Ok, but. . .I can see the "she" in danger and I can see the "he" in
danger.
>  I ponder, though - "it" in danger?  This "it" entity. . .how will I know
> one when I see "it?"
>
> I applaud your use of gender-inclusive language, but is my chair in
danger?

> Well, looking at "it" in a mega universal way, I guess my chair could be
in
> danger, although I wonder about its "power of discrimination."  And,
Rilke,
> my fave rave poet, did speak admirably of "Things."
>
> I'm going to, after sending this, give my chair a great big hug.
Seriously.