In Laws

Sep 26, 1999 08:21 AM
by Gerald Schueler

>>Now, if anyone has recipes for roast in-laws....
Chuck<<

I never tried to roast mine, but I did manage to
get rid of them. I simply outlived them both.
Betty's mother died years ago and her father
past on last Jan at the age of 87. Now we
are both orphans (of course we are also newbie
senior citizens which is horrifying until you
consider the alternative).

Jerry S