Re: forced out?

Sep 16, 1999 07:41 AM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 9/14/1999 12:04:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
theos-l@list.vnet.net writes:

<< discredit them, silence their voices, and shove them out of the Society,
and
 in fact make sure the rest of the membership never hears their voices, nor
 even begins to ask the questions they are asking. >>

I'm just curious - what specific methods have been used to actually shove, or
force, people out of the Society?  I've been reading the general allusions to
such activities but would be interested in specifics on how that is
accomplished.  Are memberships actually revoked, and people banned from
attending meetings?
Christine