Sai Baba again

Sep 16, 1999 00:54 AM
by hesse600

HI all,
I promised (I think) to look up the books I read on Sai
Baba. Here they are:
Howard Murphet "Sai Baba, Man of Miracles"
Samuel H. Sandweiss "Sai Baba. The Holy Man ... and the
Psychiatrist"
and a collection of lectures of Sai Baba:
"Bhagwan Sri Satya Sai Baba, Discourses on the Bhagavad
Gita"

I vaguely remember also reading a book about him by a
woman, but since it is not in my own bookcollection, I must
have borrowed it from the theosophical library in
Amsterdam. There is a whole Sai Baba-literature, by his
devotees.

Katinka

NHL Leeuwarden
hesse600@tem.nhl.nl