ADV. Music & Message on Hold

Sep 15, 1999 12:14 PM
by John

1. ARE YOU PAYING TO ADVERTISE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN THE YELLOW
PAGES?

2.  DO YOU HAVE TO PUT CALLERS ON HOLD?

3.  ARE CALLERS ON HOLD HEARING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS,
     OR: are they listening to silence (5 seconds seems like 30
seconds).

WHY NOT TELL THEM ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS:  Such as any special products,
business hours and location,  special services you may perform, along

with music between the information.

WE have been in the Telephone ON HOLD Music & Message business for
over
9 years.  We manufacture our own SOLID STATE unit (no moving parts to

wear out) with a FIVE YEAR WARRANTY.

Our standard list price for a 4 Minute system (which includes the
first custom message) is $595.00.
The price during SEPTEMBER & October will be $495.00.  Mention this
number,   9-9-99   and receive a 10% discount.

All prices are FOB Monroe, MI.  We accept Visa, Mastercard, & AMEX
plus
COD. 30 DAY MONEY BACK POLICY

WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD ON AN EQUAL PRODUCT QUOTE!

2 or 3 line phone systems not included.

PLEASE CALL US AT 888-546-5348 between 8AM and 5PM EDT Monday thru
Friday for more information.

Please Remove at:  mailto:reessdavis@netscape.net?subject=remove