The June THEOSOPHY WORLD Is Out

Jun 01, 1999 12:27 PM
by Eldon B Tucker

The June issue of THEOSOPHY WORLD is out. It's
contents are:

"The Living Web of Meaning," by Joy Mills
"The Doctrines Are Real," by Eldon B. Tucker
"Theosophical Students, Gather More Evidence," by Daniel Caldwell
"The Tree of Life," by Gertrude W. Van Pelt
"Time is Running Out," by Eldon B. Tucker
"Blavatsky Net Update," by Reed Carson
"How Can We Communicate With Our Loved Ones In Heaven?"
    by Cordelia Williamson
"Our Platform: Remarks by the Chairman," by W. Emmett Small
"On Reincarnation," by Dallas TenBroeck
"William Quan Judge," by A. Trevor Barker

THEOSOPHY WORLD is a free Internet monthly available via email
(about 100,000 bytes in size). To subscribe, write to
editor@theosophy.com.