Re: For whom the bell tolls

Jun 01, 1999 04:58 AM
by Frank Reitemeyer

Well said! And what about Judge, Tingley or de Purucker? Would they stand
today the licmus-test? In our hypocrasy theosophical world? Sureley NOT.
They would be persecuted. And what is the reason for? People wish no
teacher, they won't be teached, they are proud and believe there is no more
knowledge in the universe than in their brain, they like and need
hypocrasy - and they become what they want. 'Which of the two ones shall I
give free: Jesus the Christus or Jesus the Barrabas?' asked Pontius
Pilatus - and the people shouted: 'Barrabas, give us the Barrabas'. Every
one gets what he/she likes - that's the just law of karma, it can not be
otherwise. BTW, as you can read in BCW, HPB was kicked off from Adyar in
1885 and their Masters with her. Not that I will say that all the other TS's
are better - no way - there's the same poppycock.
Frank