Re: anonymity

May 31, 1999 10:50 PM
by M K Ramadoss

I saw the following at a site selling software:

 You must have a valid Email address to order any of our software products
(please make sure that you
 spell your address correctly). If we are unable to contact you by Email,
then your order will be cancelled.
 Note: We do not accept any orders from "hotmail.com", "usa.net", or
"yahoo.com". Too many people are
 using these free email accounts to send fraudulant orders to our company.

So the misuse of the free e-mail addresses are going on!!

mkr