Re: Theosophical Adepts

Mar 12, 1999 08:44 PM
by Murray Stentiford

Replying to MKR

A quick look at Hodson's "Light of the Sanctuary" reveals a goodly number
of references to contact with the Master Morya and a smaller number to Koot
Humi - the two principal TS inner Founders. The most frequently-mentioned
Teacher figure is Polidorus Isurenus.

I noticed when with Hodson, that when he said something about the Masters,
he would support it by referring to some known piece of writing in TS
literature, rather than saying that he had more intimate knowledge.

>From the vantage point of having had extended contact with him, it has
struck me that it's hard for others to form an entirely realistic
impression of a figure like him. This is through no fault of their own;
it's just that they haven't had the chance to be with him and see for
themselves. It must be much more so, with regard to the Beings of greater
stature we glimpse in theosophical and other literature.

For that reason, I try to keep an open and alert mind on this subject.

Murray