Re: theos-l digest: January 29, 1999

Feb 02, 1999 05:46 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 1/30/99 12:01:44 AM Eastern Standard Time, theos-
l@list.vnet.net writes:

<< (I also sent a longer e-mail on the subject, but
 this misconception asked also for a smaller reply in my
 oppinion-education in the States really needs improvement) >>

This may be true but I wouldn't recommend generalizing the mistakes of one
person to reflect on the education of all Americans.  By the way, the English
in the above statement could use some improvement...
Christine