Re: karma cites

Feb 02, 1999 05:11 PM
by Cybercmh

In a message dated 1/26/99 12:01:36 AM Eastern Standard Time, Dallas writes:

<< For instance:  if you can access http://www.blavatsky.net you
 will find in their Menu hyperlinks to lists of articles by HPB
 and WQJ and in both lists you can access their articles on KARMA.
 Those are worth reading for a succinct answer. >>

Thanks, I'll try that site.  I'm pretty sure I could order those books from
Quest Publishing.  I have an abridged copy of the Secret Doctrine - I've read
pieces of it but found it somewhat turgid, daunting, and difficult to parse.
Christine