Re: theos-l digest: January 13, 1999

Jan 14, 1999 12:44 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>Dallas offers:
>
>As far as I can determine KUNDALINI has not been related to
>sexual or creative action on this the physical gross-matter
>plane, unless it has been debased by promiscuity.

Well, according to tradition, it IS our evolutionary energy,
physically, mentally, and spiritually.  When it activates the
Root Center, it creates/stirs sexual desire, the physical
and lowest expression of evolutionary creativity.  It acts
on all planes according to which Chakra(s) (Center) it
activates.

Jerry S.