Re: WINTER SOLSTICE == REBIRTH OF THE GUN-GOD

Dec 18, 1998 12:36 PM
by Drpsionic

<<
 "The spirit in man is the only real and permanent part of his
 being;  the rest of his nature being variously
 compounded...everything in man but his spirit is impermanent...
 the Universe being one thing and not diverse, and everything
 within it being connected with the whole and with every other
 thing therein, of which upon the upper plane...there is perfect
 knowledge, no act or thought occurs without each portion of the
 great whole perceiving and noticing it.  Hence all are
 inseparably bound together by the tie of Brotherhood...it is
 taught that there is no creation of worlds...but that their
 appearance is due strictly to evolution,

Often, in fact most of the time, we are so busy with our short physical lives
that we forget this basic truth that binds us all in spite of our petty
disagreements.

Thanks and a merry Soltice to you all.

Chuck the Heretic