Re: Feedback

Nov 23, 1998 09:40 PM
by M K Ramadoss

Wonderful feedback.

The velocity and volume of communication is phenomenal in the Cyberspace.
Hourly/daily exchanges of items of interest common to all of us cannot but speed
up their effect on each one of us and cannot be substituted by a
weekly/monthly/annual encounters of the past. I think that it may be what is in
the works of those Powers be.

mkr